Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RobcPettit[_2_] RobcPettit[_2_] is offline

Default userform

Thanks for your reply Tom, Ive made the form modeless and it updates
fine.
Regards Robert
Tom Ogilvy wrote:
If the userform is shown as modeless, then worksheet events should be able to
fire and update its values.

Tom Ogilvy

"RobcPettit" wrote:

Hi, if I create a userform with 4 textboxes and run the form. Is it
possible to add data to the textboxes. I have live data streeming into
excel, which updates ok when the form is running. When certain
conditions are met Id like to update the userform text boxes. Is this
possible without putting a command button on the form.
Regards Robert