Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lif[_12_] lif[_12_] is offline

Default Copy method of worksheet class failed - loop copying worksheets

Hi again,

Here's another one I found documentation for online but still can'
manage to fix.

I am using a certain sheet as a template that gets copied and rename
many times. After a while I get the following error

Run-Time error '1004' : Copy method of worksheet class failed

I read that this is related to an excel limitation/bug that causes thi
and found some microsoft articles explaining that the file must b
opened and closed as a workaround.

What's the best way to workaround this bug? At most I will need to d
like 25 worksheet copies in a session -

This is the code that causes the problem.
Worksheets(template(I)).Select
Worksheets(template(I)).Cop
after:=Worksheets(Application.Sheets.Count)

Thanks so much for any help - My head is hurting from trying to fi
this.

Lui

--
li