Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Macro Examples

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Chris" wrote in message
I'm looking for a place where I can find VB code of macro examples.
Something along the lines of when you click the macro button, a file open

box
pops up and prompts the user to open a file. From there, the macro uses

Find
(ctrl+f) to find a few cells and then manipulates them. Any suggestions

on
where I can find VB code examples? If the macro doesn't use Find, it's

okay
but I would like to use the file open feature. Thanks.