Bob Phillips

I think what Chuck is saying and what I am saying is that there are many
answers to this question, If it a homework question, then you should think
about the circumstances in which it would be applied, and analyse and
present on the many options. I don't feel we are doing it for you, just
advising you to think of the possibilities, and research each.

--

HTH

RP

"Saxman" wrote in message
CLR wrote:
And, in judging past performances, don't forget CLASS............it's

one
thing for a horse to be FIRST against a bunch of crippled plodders, and

it's
quite something else to be only THIRD against the best contenders in

their

I totally agree, but you gotta start somewhere! Class could be
determined by prize money won, position attained in highest class ran in
etc.