Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Filling a listbox whith recordset data

That's the problem when you put key information in the subject and not in
the body - it might not be seen as it wasn't seen by me.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...61&Product=xlw
XL2000: How to Use ADO to Return Data to a ListBox or ComboBox

this shows a single column using additem

after
UserForm1.ListBox1.AddItem rstEmployees!lName
use code like
With userform1.Listbox1
.AddItem rstEmployees!Name
.List(.listcount,1) = ' the corresponding value from another column
.List (.Listcount,2) = ' the corresponding value from a 3rd column
End with

You also might want to try

Userform1.List = Application.Transpose(rstEmployees)

in xl2000 and earlier, application.Transpose only works with an array of
5461 elements.

Tom Ogilvy

"LuisM" wrote in message
Thank you Tom. I need something mo some code that allows me fill column
by column in the Listbox.

Thanks again

Luis

"Tom Ogilvy" escribió en el mensaje
yes, just set the columncount property. (listbox from the control
toolbox toolbar)

Tom Ogilvy

"LuisM" wrote in message

Is it possible to see records with multiple fields in a ListBox whith
multiple columns?

Thanks

Luis