Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
excel_ez[_2_] excel_ez[_2_] is offline

Default maximum number of members in a collection

Well

It works.

The thing is that I was looking at the collection in watch window and there
it lists only 256 members. However the whole collection is there and the
members can be accessed.

My mistake, I shouldn't have trusted the Watches :-|

Thanks to all of you

"excel_ez" wrote:

Hi

I tried to create an Excell2003 VB collection with say 1500-2000 members.
But after 256 members are added, the loop continues WITHOUT ANY ERROR MESSAGE
but no more members are added to the collection

Is it possible that 256 is the limit?

I couldn't find it written down anywhere, but that limit is just too low.

I was just wondering if any of you knows more about this?