Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Copy rows with unique values to another sheet

how about datafilterautofiltercopy
or SORT

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"vmed" wrote in message
Thanking you in advance for any help. Using Excel 2003. I have a workbook
with 2 sheets. Sheet "A" has 4 culumns with unique data, about 400 rows.
The
cells in column "A" of SHEET "A" contain data that starts with a letter
then
is follow by numbers (i.e. N584452 or C325412). The second sheet (B) has
just
a header. I have been trying to create a macro (macro novice) that will
look
in a column ("A") of sheet A for a cell that starts with a certain letter
(i.e. "N"), then copy that complete row to the other sheet (B) starting in
row A2.

Thanks,
Vic
:)