Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Search text in multiple files in multiple directories

Problem: Multiple Excel files in multiple directories that all need to be
queried for differnt string values.

Unknown - I am not sure if I will be expected to simply find the text
strings, count them or return all of them individually or along with other
data in the same record or row of the spreadsheets.

If anyone know of code, add-ins, or resources (both people or knowledge base
type articles) any help would be appreciated. If more information is needed
before you can even suggest anything please let me know. Thanks,

Andrew