Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default Setting up Code for a userform

Hi

If I understand your question right, the order is indifferent. If there is
any logic or order to you, use that. Important thing is that when you're
maintaining this a couple of years from now, you can read and understand the
code even when you've forgotten everything you thought way back when you
created it.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"lostinformulas"
<lostinformulas.2bob5u_1154120110.1793@excelforu m-nospam.com skrev i
melding news:lostinformulas.2bob5u_1154120110.1793@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

Help Please!

I have developed my first userform for data entry into and Excel
spreadsheet.
I have check the Excel Tips website and found the basic codes for
UserForm_Initialize()

My question is when I'm listing the Text boxes and checkboxes and combo
boxes in the code should I list all of the textboxes together then the
checkboxes or do I need to keep them in the order of data entry.

Any Help will be appreicated.
Thanks in Advance
Lostinformulas

--