Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Die_Another_Day Die_Another_Day is offline

Default Help with method

After is looking for a range, you are providing it with a string.
Dim Equity as Range
Dim sCell as Range "Search Cell"
Set Equity = ActiveCell
Set sCell = Cells.Find(What:=Country, After:=Equity, _
LookAt:=xlWhole)
If sCell is Nothing Then
MsgBox "Country Not Found"
Else
sCell.Activate
End If

This assumes Country is a VB variable, if you actually want to look for
"Country" then enclose it in quotation marks like this: What:="Country"
You do not have to use sCell and set sCell to the .Find, however if you
don't use that syntax and Country is not found an error will occur.

HTH

Die_Another_Day

"CarolineHedges"
<CarolineHedges.2bnxyt_1154103009.0834@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in
message news:CarolineHedges.2bnxyt_1154103009.0834@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

I cant get this to work, could someone help me?

Equity = ActiveCell.Value
Cells.Find(What:=Country, After:=Range("Equity"),
LookAt:=xlWhole).Activate

Thanks in advance

--
CarolineHedges