Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default First result doesn't show up - drives me crazy

I would it not meet your criteria of:
If cell.Offset(0, 1).Value = "x" Then

NickHK

"floep" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:floep.2bnp62_1154091607.065@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

Hi guys,

I've got some VBA script here and it does the job perfectly but there
is one problem : the first result doesn't show up in the output ! The
result of the script should look like item 1, item 2, item 3 but I
always get item2, item3

Please help me ... I can't seem to find the problem !

Here is the vba code :

Dim cell As Range, rng As Range
Dim s As String
Dim c As Integer, i As Integer, a As Integer

With Worksheets("Mechanismen volgens object")
Set rng = .Range(.Cells(16, 1), .Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp))
End With

c = 5
i = 9
a = 13

For Each cell In rng
If cell.Offset(0, 1).Value = "x" Then 'And _'
'cell.Offset(0, c).Value + cell.Offset(0, i).Value +
cell.Offset(0, a).Value "0" Then'
s = testing & s & cell.Value & Chr(10)
End If
Next

Worksheets("O - NW").Range("I4").Value = s

--
floep
floep's Profile: