Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba
cheeser83 cheeser83 is offline

Default Same spreadsheet used for multiple months

What I am wanting to do is implement a customer tracking spreadsheet
with with columns labeled things like jobs won, jobs underway, and jobs
finished under one tab of the sheet labeled Worksheet. The other sheet
tabs will be labeled things such as Forecast, Budget, etc....

What I wold like to happen is when the user is in a month such as
January and then goes to the Tools menu and selects another month, such
as the next one, February, the information will transfer from Jan. to
Feb. with the cell assigned to display the month name now saying Feb.
However, I would like to still be able to go back to Jan. in order to
see the info from there.

If anyone has ANY ideas, I would really appreciate it. This one is
stumping me with the flip-flopping of the months!!