Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Reset Collection

Permission error on a combo often arises because it is set to a worksheet
range. What does the code look like?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Minitman" wrote in message
Greetings,

Norman Jones helped me with a neat trick using a Collection to remove
duplicate entries from a range. I works great - for the first range -
after that it keeps giving a permission denied error. I think it
might have something to do with the method of resetting the
collection.

Anyone know the best way to load a ComboBox with the contents of a
collection and then reset the collection to fill the next ComboBox?

Any help is much appreciated.

TIA

-Minitman