Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ChasAA ChasAA is offline

Default Insert a date from a userform

Hello,
Don't know if you want the "to" date to be listed below B10, if you dont
then reduce the for...next loop by 1 ie (to days-1)

[Code Starts]

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim startDate As Date
Dim endDate As Date
Dim off As Integer
Dim days As Integer
Dim counter As Integer

startDate = TextBox1.Value
endDate = TextBox2.Value
days = DateDiff("d", startDate, endDate)
Range("B10").Select
off = 0
For counter = 0 To days ' change to days-1 if you dont want "to" date
Selection.Offset(off, 0) = startDate + off
off = off + 1
Next
End Sub
[Code Ends]

Happy Coding

ChasAA

"leonidas" wrote:

Hi,

I have a userform with 2 textboxes. In textbox1 a "from" date should be
entered by the user and in textbox2 a "to" date should be entered.
When I click commandbutton1 (=OK) the "from date should be inserted in
cell B10 and all the dates between the "from" and the "to" date should
be inserted in the cells below.
I only don't know how to do this. Can someone help me? Thanks in
advance!

--
leonidas
leonidas's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35375