Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thulasiram[_2_] Thulasiram[_2_] is offline

Default Transfer entities from rows/column of one worksheet to another worksheet

Hello people,

How to transfer the entities in the columns of one worksheet to rows of
another worksheet in an Excel book? For example I would like to copy
entities selected by the user in column A of worksheet 1 to row 1 of
worksheet 2.

So, for the above question I would like to know the code that should be
written in the VB code editor (for the command button with caption
"Shift Entities").

Please help

Thanks,
Thulasiram