Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
excelent excelent is offline

Default Dynamic List Generation

velcome

I had to name a,b,c,d as a. b. c. d. cus C is a reserved name
thats why i put a dot in name

"wmureports" skrev:

awesome thanks

excelent wrote:
http://pmexcelent.dk/Styles.xls

"wmureports" skrev:

I have an excel sheet that people fill out when they need a certain
request from me. So i created dropdown lists in the Excel sheet so the
user doesnt need to type in each field, he can just select from the
drop down.

I have Two Fields:

Type: Style:

Now, the Type field is already a drop down list, the user can choose:
A, B, C, or D.

Now each Type has different styles. The Style field will also be a
drop down list, BUT i want that list to depend on what the Type is.

Say the user selects Type A. I want the Style drop down to Have
1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
If Type B is selected I want the style drop down to have 8,9,10.
Etc.

How do I go about doing this? Im assuming a Macro of some sorts?
Anyone have any good tutorials for this or examples?

Thanks a lot!