Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ChartsToBe ChartsToBe is offline

Default Charting question

So I am trying to Chart data from numerous worksheets and I am not sure how
this works. So lets say I have a workbook with 3 worksheets named "Build1",
"Build2", "Build3". Each of these sheets holds the same type of data, but
the data is all related to that specific build. On each sheet, I have
several test names, with performance-related data.

On a separate sheet i want to put a scatter chart, that has the test names
on the X axis, times on the y axis, with each series as a different color.

So far I have this:

myChart = myWorkbook.Charts.Add(missing, missing, missing,
missing) as Excel.Chart;
myExcelApp.ActiveChart.ChartType =
Excel.XlChartType.xlXYScatterLines;

And I have this, but it doesn't seem to do what I want...

myExcelApp.ActiveChart.SetSourceData(myWorksheet.g et_Range("A2",
"D12"), Excel.XlRowCol.xlRows);

myExcelApp.ActiveChart.Location(Excel.XlChartLocat ion.xlLocationAsObject,
"Sheet_Name");

Question:
1. How do I have the chart grab the sourcedata from numerous sheets?