Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default show value but hide function

Hi Idan

First go menu Format Cells, Protection section. Choose Locked and also
Hidden.

Now protect the sheet with Tools Protection Protect worksheet.

There are quite a few things a user can't do in a protected sheet, but this
is the only way to protect your cell.

HTH. Best woishes Harald

skrev i melding
oups.com...
Hi,

I have a macro the works great and does a lot. Now I want some cells
to show the results I got but hide the functions and calculations
behind them. As of now if someone clicks on the cell they can see the
formula that was used to get the result. I was them to only see the
result and not be able to see (or change) the formula. Is there any
way to do this?

-Idan