Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] chris_culley@yahoo.com is offline

Default Tickbox value

Thanks guys - really helpful :)

Cheers

Chris

Dave Peterson wrote:
You may want to look at this:
http://www.contextures.com/xlForm01.html
from Debra Dalgleish's site.

wrote:

Hi Guys,

I've a feeling this is a fairly basic question, but any help would be
appreciated...

I have a spreadsheet / questionnaire with a number of questions, and
each question has five potential answers. I've allowed the user to tick
a checkbox to indicate their answer, and linked each checkbox with a
result spreadsheet elsewhere so I can keep track of who's answered
what...

My question is this - each of the checkkboxes gives a TRUE / FALSE
value in the box that it is linked to... is there any way of changing
this value? I'd like to have a number associated with each of the
tickboxes - for example, the first box might print "0" or "1", the
second might print "0" or "2" etc...

I know I can use (if,,) to make a new table from the checkbox linked
cells but this seems a little inefficient...

Thanks in advance,

Chris...

--

Dave Peterson