Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
m3s3lf[_10_] m3s3lf[_10_] is offline

Default 1 click sorting *almost there*

I've got some invisible rectanges that sit on top of my headers, so when
somebody clicks on them, they sort based on that column. (All I did was
assign some simple macros to each rectangle.) Anyhow, I would really
like to be able to sort ascending with 1 click and descending with
another click. Does anybody have any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Here's one of my sort macros:

Code:
Sub ArchiveSortBySalePrice()
Range("ClosedSales").Sort Key1:=Range("D2"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
End Sub

Thank you!!

--
m3s3lf