Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JPritch JPritch is offline

Default Excel Macro Help

Hi all...I have a spreadsheet macro created by IT here in my company
that takes a daily text extract and allows me to pivot that data into a
more user friendly excel format.

There are some formatting issues I wanted addressed, but nobody seems
to be able to figure it out. So I've attached the macro and text file
in the hopes that one of you here might be able to work your magic!

1) If you run the macro and see the resulting output, the "Status
Color" field is displayed in the following order: Green, Orange, Red,
Yellow. I would like them displayed as: Green, Yellow, Orange, Red.

2) For some reason, only the Green cell is filled with the color green.
I would like to be able to make the other cells show their
corresponding colors.

If somebody could help me out I would really appreciate it.

|Filename: Copy of SPIA_Pivotemacro.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5096 |

JPritch
JPritch's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29497
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=564861