Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mary Thomas Mary Thomas is offline

Default How do I set a macro in excel to save to a web site

Will that change the name each time a user opens the file and runs the macro?

I was thinking of adding a date or more than likely a number to the end of
the filename that would change (advance or count) each time the macro runs.
--
MT

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

have the macro do a saveas and give it a unique name.

Tom Ogilvy

"Mary Thomas" wrote:

Hi there,
I have a macro which saves my workbook to a web site and send me an email
notification this is done. What I am going to need however is to have the
file name change each time it is saved to my location so it is not being
overwritten before I can pull the information.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mary
--