Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Jones Steve Jones is offline

Default Extracting data to another worksheet.

Thank you both very much for your help.

Regsrds

Steve

"Steve Jones" wrote in message
Hi

I asked the question in the Misc. group yesterday and am assuming that I
have phrased the question badly as there has been no response.

I have worksheet(1) with a table in columns A, B, C, D.
In the other worksheet(2) I have a list in cell A2 which refers to the
names in Column A of worksheet(1).

I would like to extract any data from columns B,C,D in worksheet(1),
providing Column A equals cell A2 in worksheet(2) and place it in rows in
worksheet(2).

I have created some code which displays an "OK" message each time there is
a match and this works on the data I have in the table, ie the OK displays
the right amount of times, but I am clueless when it comes to etracting
the data across to the other worksheet.

Sub Macro1()
Dim StkRng As Range
LastRow = Cells(Rows.count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Set StkRng = Range("A7:A" & LastRow)
For Each Cell In StkRng
If Cell.Value = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("a2").Value Then
MsgBox ("Ok")
End If
Next
End Sub