Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Last_column and autofill ...help!

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello -

I've been searching this forum for help and while I've found
bits/pieces of useful code, I'm not sure how to put it all together.
Here's what I need to do: [Excel2002, windows XP]
** find last column with data
** delete two columns, one column from the end
- Ex if sheet has 10columns, delete #8 & 9
** in the first blank column, insert fomula (starting 4th row down) and
autofill to last row AND THEN one more row

What formula?

** then total the values in two columns
- Ex if sheet has 10col, total #6 & 7

Why 6 & 7, why not 11?

** copy/paste_values the inserted formulas