Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matthew Cunliffe[_2_] Matthew Cunliffe[_2_] is offline

Default Series Collection Results in Runtime Error 1004

As an update, I've removed all charts from the workbook, and inserted a new
one with the same setup as before. Unfortunately, despite this, the code
still falls over on the second value when trying to update that series.
--
Matthew Cunliffe
www.euro-point.co.uk

"Matthew Cunliffe" wrote:

Peter,

Thanks for your reply. I've had a go (changing my XValues back to Values
which I had originally used) and adding the X-axis, but I'm still getting the
same error. Based on the fact that you didn't have any problems, I'm
starting to wonder if the chart is corrupt. I'll recreate it as a new chart
and see what happens...

Matthew