Ken Wright

You can't. Maybe you need to think about switching to Access??

Why, that has even less with only 255 :-)

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Zack Barresse" wrote in message
You can't. Maybe you need to think about switching to Access??

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr

"Rick_B" wrote in
message ...

I realize this may be a elementary question to most, but I hope there's
a fix.

I'm making a spreadsheet that requires about 10 more columns (beyond
column IV) than the normal new Excel file allows (to the would-be
column JE). Is there any way for me to extend the sheet and add more
columns?

Thanks.

--
Rick_B