Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] garyusenet@myway.com is offline

Default Please help with a column/row transposing problem

Thankyou very much for your excellent code,

I have run it and it has got me excited because it nearly seems to be
doing just what I need!

This is what's happening...

Once i've run it column-a is sorted into perfect ascending order and
all duplicate entries have been moved. However the data that was moved
appears to have been moved to the wrong place.

As I read across the row I can see that some data has been overwritten
in some columns and replaced with the data that we have just moved.
It's as if the data we moved is being pasted over the top of the
existing columns and not into it's own new columns?

I hope this makes sense and you can get a feel for what's happening. I
know very little code, and so simply copy and pasted your macro and
can't beleive that it's nearly working! I really appreciate your time.

Thanks,

Gary.