Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Duncan[_5_] Duncan[_5_] is offline

Default Destination Range Names to be deleted.

Guru,

You will have to replace "Name1" and so on with the names of the ranges
you wish to keep, and you can add more 'Or's' if you have more names
than I put (5). Other than that, here you go

Dim NME As Name
For Each NME In ThisWorkbook.Names
If NME.Name Like "Name1" Or NME Like "Name2" Or NME.Name Like "Name3"
_
Or NME.Name Like "Name4" Or NME.Name Like "Name5" Then
'do nothing
Else
NME.Delete
End If
Next NME

Test, Test and Test again.........Post back and let me know how you got
on.

Duncan

Guru Vikram wrote:

Any Clue!
like : if qtbQTB1 = "ExternalData*" then
.names (strName).delete
or something else.
I know, I'm very much nearer to the goal, but confused!
Desperately need help!

--
Guru Vikram
Guru Vikram's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36404