Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jojojojo5 jojojojo5 is offline

Default Highlight changes is orginial cell value has changed

I would like to know how to using conditional formatting OR VBA code to
highlight the changes in a cell that has changed from it's orginial
value. I've tried the track changes option , but for some reason I can
can not get it to print and I have to set my options to a shared
workbook to enable it.

I prepare a weekly planing workbook and would like to have the workbook
highlight any changes made. The workaround file I have now is too
big:-( Any help is appreciated:-)

--
jojojojo5
jojojojo5's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36719