Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
macropod macropod is offline

Default Convert DATA into BARCODE 128 B quickly

Safi,

Multi-posting across the Excel and Word forums (you've already had a number
of replies in word.mailmerge.fields), without taking the trouble to use the
information already provided isn't likely to get you much further.

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Safi" wrote in message

I want to convert my data as Barcode 128 B

My data is like RBOR00123456,AYZ0012345678 etc., I have the font also..

note that at what font size and scale (charactor spacing) should I have to
print so as to make that code recongised by barcode reader..

Regards,

Safi.