Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] slcidc@hotmail.com is offline

Default Macro needed to transfer numerical values in cell from one worksheet to another

Hussain,

Thank you for your reply. I have many rows and columns of numeric
data. I need a macro that can go down to a specifc row and column in an
active worksheet, select and copy the numerical data in the cells, then
write it to a new active worksheet. As an example, you would go down to
Row 82 Column D copy the data, then write it to a separate active
worksheet in Row 1 Column 1, then in the next iteration you would go to
Row 164 Column D copy the data, then write it to Row 2 Column 2, and on
and on until all the data is collected from the entire worksheet and
copied into the new worksheet. In this case it would be done every 82
rows, but it may be every 35 or 500 rows depending on the file you are
working with. So that part must be user defined. It would be best to
have options of selecting more than one column or rows at a time too.
Does this help?

Steve