Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bodhisatvaofboogie bodhisatvaofboogie is offline

Default Code Tweak

Columns("A").SpecialCells(xlBlanks).Offset(-1).Select

This code does what I want it to, It will select all blank spaces, then
select one cell above it. Now, i want to take it a step further and have it
select every row from that one up to the next blank above it. And if the
selection does not equal 30 spaces, I want it to add blank rows to it to
become 30 rows. SO for example

The selection is 14 rows, I want it to add 16 empty rows. Make sense???

Range(ActiveCell, ActiveCell(30 - _ActiveCell.Value, 1)).EntireRow.Insert

Wil this work for part of it?

So what will the complete code look like? Thanks!!!!!!