Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Call a function within Excel VBA --- need help can't figure out syntax correctly

The Test_ sub show exactly how to call the code when passing a range
address OR a delimited string. Use only one method. Once the 1st method
has run the sheets should be reordered as per your list, thus the 2nd
method wouldn't make any changes to that reorder unless you manually
reposition the list sheet and run either method again.

You told me the name of the list range was "MySheets" and so is what I
used in my tests. All worked exactly as expected for me and so YES, you
must be doing something wrong.

--
Garry