Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default catch event insert a row or delete a row

There was a recent post in this NG concerning this; can't find it now, but
Google Groups should help you.
As Chip points out, no events will tell you when this happens, so you have
to rely on something suitable; _Change or _SelectionChange.
Create a single celled named way below any data/activity. Store its row in a
variable.
In a suitable event, check its row and see if it has changed; you tell how
many up/down so how many rows inserted/deleted.

NickHK

"Nader" wrote in message
Hello,

I would like to catch the event when I add a row into a sheet or delete a
row. So I could add or delete a row into another sheet at the same time.

Is
there an event on the row ? Is there another way to do that ?

Thanks in advance

Nader