Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMB JMB is offline

Default I need a VB script for Excel

I'm glad it worked out for you. Sorry for taking so long to get back, we had
a storm go through yesterday and lost power.

"pretextat" wrote:

JMB Wrote:
One way is to use a helper column - in your first file enter in column

=ISNUMBER(MATCH(A1, Sheet2!A$1:A$1200, 0))
and copy down.

Then use autofilter (Data/Filter/Autofilter) and filter for the FALSE
values
in column B. Then delete the filtered values (or delete the entire
rows).
Turn off Autofilter. Delete the helper column w/the Match function.
If you
just deleted the unwanted data (not the entire row) you'll have gaps in
your
data after you turn off the filter, so you will need to sort your data
eliminate the gaps (Data/Sort).

Be sure to backup before trying.

The formula works fine, since I use the french version of Excel I didnt
cut and paste your formula but rewrite it and I forgot to put the $. I
realize that last night in my sleep!

Thanks a lot I own you one JMB

Jim Jackson Thanks to you too for your time and script.

--
pretextat
pretextat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36512

[/color]