Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dean[_8_] Dean[_8_] is offline

Default Macro help please

Perhaps, someone can help me. Beginning in cell L12 (where I would place my cursor) I have a row with cells that all reference different cells on a worksheet called Project 1. The cells are fine but the references should not all be to the Project 1 worksheet.

As I move one cell to the right, I want to replace the reference to the Project 1 worksheet with a Project 2, then a 3... up to Project 20. Then, I want to continue on with the same procedure for the next 20 columns, until I have done this 12 times, for 240 total columns, which takes me all the way over to column IQ, which is just a few columns from the very last possible column.

In case it helps, in row 1, eleven row up above, from left to right, I have the correct replacement values, which is the integers 1 though 20, 12 times repeated. Just to be clear, in cell L12, the 1 would be replaced by a 1, in cell M12, the 1 would be replaced by a 2.

Can someone (carefully, please) write me a macro that will replace the 1?

Thanks much!

Dean