Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matthew Wieder[_3_] Matthew Wieder[_3_] is offline

Default Tell in UDF if Calced Manually

What property can I use in a UDF to determine wether the calculation
currently exectuing is as a result of an F9 push vs. the result of the
workbook being opened and 'auto calc on open' is set? I know about
determining wether excel is set to auto calc vs. manual calc in general,
but this case is where it is set to manual calc with the exception of
the 'auto calc on open' setting and I need to tell the difference
between the two.
thanks.