Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SthOzNewbie SthOzNewbie is offline

Default Auto-save on close

Thanks for the quick reply.

I saved this code into a module in a workbook but was still prompted with
the "Do you want to save changes..." dialogue when I closed the workbook.
I have not worked with code much so I have probably done something very
basically wrong.

Regards,

Ilya

"Muhammed Rafeek M" wrote:

Hi
u can use this code.

ThisWorkbook.Save
End Sub

"SthOzNewbie" wrote:

In Excel 2000 is it possible to imbed some code in a worksheet that will
automatically save the file when it is closed (rather than go through the
"are you sure...." routine). The standard autosave add-in is already being
used but the user wants to be able to close the sheet and not be prompted -
just have the file saved as default.

TIA

IK