Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hammer1947 Hammer1947 is offline

Default Accidentally close user form_how to open

Thanks Leith,
I don't want to have to Alt F8 to display the form. The form needs to be
loaded and visible at all times while the excel program is running. The only
thing I was concerned about was the close "X". If I accidentally click the
close "X" the form goes away and I can't get it back. Ideally would be to get
rid of the "X" button since I never want to close it during the running of
the program. This form has buttons on it that are always used during the
program.

gary

"Leith Ross" wrote:

Hello Gary,

Add a VBA Module to your project and place the code below in it. You
can the run it from the Macros Dialog (ALT+F8) when you need to display
the UserForm. Replace UserForm1 in the code with the name of your
UserForm.

Sub ShowMyForm()
On Error Resume Next
UserForm1.Show