Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Minitman[_4_] Minitman[_4_] is offline

Default Find Row Using 3 ComboBoxes As Criteria

Hey Tom,

Thanks for the reply, that takes care of the mismatch error.

Now I see that this approach is not working.

What is the best way to get the value of columns D & E in the row that
matches CB1, CB2 & CB3 on columns A, B & C.

Any ideas? I am at a loss, everything that I tried has failed.

looking forward to hearing from you soon.

-Minitman

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:47:02 -0700, Tom Ogilvy
wrote:

For Each c In Range("ReceiptList").columns(1).Cells
If CB1.Value = c.Value And _
CB2.Value = c.Offset(0, 1).Value _
And CB3.Value = c.Offset(0, 2) _
Value Then