Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Creating a referance via a macro

Not sure why you are starting a new thread about this.
If you follow my latest reply it will work fine.

RBS

"wilro85" wrote in
message ...

How I came to needing this solution:

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=562641

So basically I need to know how to add a referance to adobe distiller
later in the use of the spread sheet. The fact that the people who
initially fill out the form do not have acrobat has been causing errors
when they would attempt to send the sheet in.

I'm currently browsing VBA help, but from what I've found so far it
just tells me about using the check boxes. That seems much too
perminant and it was suggested that it can be done using workbook_open.

--
wilro85
wilro85's Profile: