Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Closing sheets and selecting 'no' automatically

something equivalent to

Activeworkbook.Close Savechanges:=False

would be the easiest. If it isn't the activeworkbook, substitute a
reference to the workbook you want to close.

Tom Ogilvy

"Graham Whitehead" wrote:

Hi, I have some code which collects data from various different workbooks on
a network then applied some formating and prints them. When the stuff has
been printed I just simply want to close the workbook without saving the
changes. Now even if i set Application.DisplayAlerts to false while this
part runs can I be sure that the default is not to save them, i.e. the focus
is not on the yes button. Does anyone know anything about this. Thanks for
your time.