Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default # of worksheets limited by memory

Only bounded by memeory. Will your workbook crash with 200+ worksheets.
Depends how much stuff is on them. Here is a link to memory limits in Excel.

http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlimits.htm

My question to you would be what are you trying to do that is going to
require 200 worksheets? With that many sheets will the spreadsheet be usable?
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Nicole Seibert" wrote:

Hello fellow helpers,

When I query Excel help as to the limit of worksheets in a workbook I get
the somewhat cryptic message that worksheets are limited by available memory.
Has anyone experienced any limitations on the number of worksheets? I am
trying to answer this question prior to coding a workbook with the
possibility of over 200 worksheets.

Thanks,
Nicole