Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Userform ComboBox populate using code?

Private Sub Checkbox1_Click()
Combobox1.AddItem Checkbox1.Caption
End sub

Private Sub Checkbox2_Click()
Combobox1.AddItem Checkbox2.Caption
End sub

and so forth.

Tom Ogilvy

"Marc Cowlin" wrote:

Hi,

I am currently developing a user form which has tick boxes in three
different groups, that will automatically select the correct equipment info
in the calculation worksheet when it loads.

I need to identify which is the primary equipment (the second, third, fourth
... etc etc doesn't matter, just the first set).

I beleive I have two ways to proceed:

i). Add a toggle button along with each tickbox - want to really avoid this
as I am short on room, and also it looks really ugly.
ii). Use a combobox to select the primary equipment - would like this to be
dynamic and only present the options pre-selected by the tick boxes

Any ideas on how to move forward with this?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Regards

Marc