Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pretextat[_3_] pretextat[_3_] is offline

Default I need a VB script for Excel

JMB Wrote:
One way is to use a helper column - in your first file enter in colum

=ISNUMBER(MATCH(A1, Sheet2!A$1:A$1200, 0))
and copy down.

Then use autofilter (Data/Filter/Autofilter) and filter for the FALS
values
in column B. Then delete the filtered values (or delete the entir
rows).
Turn off Autofilter. Delete the helper column w/the Match function.
If you
just deleted the unwanted data (not the entire row) you'll have gaps i
your
data after you turn off the filter, so you will need to sort your dat
eliminate the gaps (Data/Sort).

Be sure to backup before trying.

[/color]

The formula works fine, since I use the french version of Excel I didn
cut and paste your formula but rewrite it and I forgot to put the $.
realize that last night in my sleep!

Thanks a lot I own you one JMB

Jim Jackson Thanks to you too for your time and script

--
pretexta
pretextat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3651