Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
colofnature[_94_] colofnature[_94_] is offline

Default Pausing a macro while waiting for an input into a cell

Don't think this is possible - the closest I've managed to get is to
split the macro in two at the point where the input is required, lock
all the cells except the one I want the data in, set the worksheet's
EnableSelection property to xlUnlockedCells and then use the
Worksheet_Change event to detect when the user has entered any input.
It's a long-winded way of doing it, but it does work.

If anyone else knows a better way I'd be very interested to see (and
steal! :) ) it.
Col

--
colofnature