Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pretextat[_2_] pretextat[_2_] is offline

Default I need a VB script for Excel

well thank you both for your help, both it didnt work out

Jim Jackson the script work but in the end the new sheet didnt produce
what I expected.

jmb the formula dont do exaclt whay I want

In both case its because I was not clear enough in my explanation.

I will detailed my example

it will be probable easier with same file in different sheets

_*Sheet1:*_ (column A is the number, B the fruit, C the name)
row1: 1 banana Patrick
row2: 2 apple Steve
row3: 3 pear Helena
row4: 4 cherry Jim
row5: 5 strawberry Joe
row6: 6 rasperry Darryl
row7: 7 banana Jim
row8: 8 pear Patrick

_*Sheet2:*_ (column A is the number, B sport, C color)
row1: 1 baseball green
row2: 2 hockey blue
row3: 5 football red
row4: 8 racing white

What I want in sheet1 or whatever (something like a merge between sheet
1 and 2 but with the A column of sheet2):
row1: 1 banana Patrick baseball green
row2: 2 apple Steve hockey blue
row3: 5 strawberry Joe football red
row4: 8 pear Patrick racing white

The problem with the formula above is that row1 and row2 came with
"TRUE"
but I got "FALSE" for row3, row4 and so on. I understand that

I hope that my explanation are better than before now.

--
pretextat
pretextat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36512