Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fred Smith Fred Smith is offline

Default excel 2003 common/uncommon errors

Yes, it's possible, but your instructor believes it is unlikely.

But only you can answer the real question: did you cheat or not?

Fred

"onehockeylady" wrote in message
Hi I am a student at a college and I am taking a Excel class. My instuctor is
accusing me of cheating with my sister stating that we have the same
common/uncommon errors in a couple diffrent spreadsheets. We have the same
tutor and followed the same steps. Is it possible to have the same errors pop
up?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Shelley