tclarke012

Default Excel 2003 doesn't filter correctly

All of a sudden I can't filter a colum correctly. I use filtering to find
records that have been "started", "done", "cancelled", "paid", etc. I have
made sure that the colum is formated for text. When I use the filter I get
other unwanted records in addition to my filter request. This seems to only
be happening on a summary sheet in 1 workbook. The other sheets seem to
filter just fine. I have had no problem for the last 6 months using filters
with this workbook until recently. Does anybody else have this situation?