Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
red6000 red6000 is offline

Default format of combobox on userform

Hi I have a combobox where the data is dates and a second where it is time.

For the dates combox, the list happily shows the dates in my required format
(ie dd mmm yyyy), but when you choose a date from the list it appears in the
box in the serial date format (ie 39123).

A similar thing happens with times. If I choose 08:00 from the list, it
shows as 0.33333333 (ie 8/24).

Is there a way I can format the visible value of the chosen item from the
combobox list so that it appears as it does in the list?

Many thanks.